We have an amazing group of DJ’s. But we wouldn’t be the most sought after DJ company in Chicago if weren’t for the gals behind the scenes.
- 1.) Love what you do. Do what you love.
- 2.) Always be honest with yourself and your client.
- 3.) Be loved by the few, not liked buy the masses.
- 4.) Don’t oversell your service.
- 5.) Focus on what you excel at.
- 6.) Charge what it costs, not what you want to make.
- 7.) Keep striving for greatness.
- 8.) It’s okay to lose a client.
- 9.) Don’t lie.
- 10.) Don’t be a prick.
“I created Okyne Medialab for one main purpose, to give Chicagoland an alternative to the traditional, cheesy wedding dj’s we’ve all seen. We have a sincere passion for what we do, which is evident in every performance we give. We may not be the best dj’s in Chicago, but we are the best at what we do…redefining the wedding dj.”
– Al Okyne, Founder & CEO